If I had to write a poem right now, I would write it about finally finding happiness. For the first time in my life, I am happy. I have always struggled with being happy and having anxiety. Now though, I have friends who are truly there for me, and for the first time, I have a boyfriend. Him and my friends have helped me become truly happy. I didn't really have friends growing up and if I did, they weren't really good friends with me. Now though, I have good friends. My boyfriend has helped me the most. He shows me unconditional love and happiness no matter what mood he is in. absent absent
One life skill that I have learned in high school is how to manage my time wisely. It has helped me a lot in and out of school. Time management is a very useful skill that everyone will need to learn at some point in their life whether it is for school or not. Some skills that I believe will help me be successful after high school are communication, time management, and learning how to balance everything in my life. All of these skills will help me not only in school but also in life. Today in class we continued to work on Rhetoric skills. I learned about many new types of Rhetorics.
One time that I paused to take in the nature around me was at horseback riding. At my barn, there is this mini lake and I love to walk around it on my horse. One of these days, it was the perfect weather, I had a really good ride, and the sun was at the perfect golden hour. I was walking along and paused for a moment to really look around and appreciate everything around me. It was so beautiful and peaceful. I wanted to live in that moment forever. Today in class we started our one pager poem projects I learned about another one of Robert Frost's poems.
Comments
Post a Comment